• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Still cant get my pc to read my epic

Hey guys,

After all night trying to get one of my computers to read my epic its still not reading it. I just downloaded the samsung usb drivers and installed them. I am running windows xp 32 bit by the way. when i plug in my epic about four different things show up including the andriod/modem and i forget the rest. It makes the regular connecting tone but when i look in my computer the drive dosent show up. and yes i mounted the sd card via the phone. any help or ideas?

^^^what he said...cause if you get the sound of connection and can choose the option to Mount then you are technically speaking, connected. If for some reason you choose "mass storage" and then "mount" after connecting and still see nothing pop up then I would suggest doing this on your computer. Go to the start tab, double click computer, then see if any mass storage is connected to any of the E: F: or G: drives and that should be it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones