• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Still Confident Bravo is coming to Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got me to thinking about leaving Verizon but when I checked out their coverage map.....forget it if you live in the Southwest or outside a metro area.

Yeah, I just checked it out myself. (Thanks for the link, Ruben!) It's says I'd have the best signal at my home, but only "fair signal" at work. Not sure what I think about that. Of course, if I ever see the phone in person I can easily see myself saying, "Ehhh, who needs calls while working anyways!" lol

Upvote 0
WOW! Nice pictures of muppets and a half clothed guy, guys! Can we really get back to talking about phones now? My Motorola W755 has about 10 minutes of talk time.

JMK,
Good point, but that's not the direction of this thread anymore. We could get back to talking about what this thread was about, but these idiots claiming to be experts here have run out of rumors to post so really all this thread is about is just replying for the sake of pushing this thread up to the top of the forums page. You know, just from the desperate Verizon customers who aren't going to get the HTC Bravo.

300.jpg

Upvote 0
Yeah, I just checked it out myself. (Thanks for the link, Ruben!) It's says I'd have the best signal at my home, but only "fair signal" at work. Not sure what I think about that. Of course, if I ever see the phone in person I can easily see myself saying, "Ehhh, who needs calls while working anyways!" lol

Well, I've weathered this Storm(pun intended) for too long, I guess I can wait a couple more months, but I'm getting weary. I've even put an HTC theme on it, but it's not helping :(.

Upvote 0
I'm considering the iPhone now. SOMEBODY KILL ME

You don't need to be killed. You need an intervention. I had the iPhone toy for a month. Too many dropped calls, poor voice quality, slow data rates, no signal areas, terrible customer service ... I'd rather have my buggy Storm on Verizon over an iPhone with the poor ATT network any day.

Upvote 0
Well, I've weathered this Storm(pun intended) for too long, I guess I can wait a couple more months, but I'm getting weary. I've even put an HTC theme on it, but it's not helping :(.

I'm in the same boat...riding out the Storm. Horrible, evil little device. But I do agree that it's better dealing with this on Verizon than dealing with anything on AT&T.

Upvote 0
JMK,
Good point, but that's not the direction of this thread anymore. We could get back to talking about what this thread was about, but these idiots claiming to be experts here have run out of rumors to post so really all this thread is about is just replying for the sake of pushing this thread up to the top of the forums page. You know, just from the desperate Verizon customers who aren't going to get the HTC Bravo.

300.jpg

What do you mean "WE"? You do nothing but talk shit about other people and add nothing to the discussion(and then have the idiotic audacity to complain that they are not on topic). I have been on tons of forums on different topics for years now and you are about the third person I have ever put on ignore. Basically you are a trouble making, zero-input troll. We are all sorry your mother didn't love you. Now go take it out on someone else.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones