• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Still no update 4.3

It was told that US Sprint 4.4 would be released yesterday from Drippler App. I live in Memphis, TN. I don't know what the delay is this time.

First i feel real sorry for anyone who is dealing with SPRINT, 22 years i delt with them,glad today I am with Virgin Mobil USA. But as to the update it will come when Samsung is ready, 4.4 may turn into 4.3 quickly.;)

Upvote 0
First i feel real sorry for anyone who is dealing with SPRINT, 22 years i delt with them,glad today I am with Virgin Mobil USA. But as to the update it will come when Samsung is ready, 4.4 may turn into 4.3 quickly.;)

You do realize Sprint owns Virgin Mobile USA, right? And it will probably be a while before we see 4.4.

Reactions: skippy126
Upvote 0
For what?

That they'll do a gradual rollout instead of doing everyone at once?

Because thats the way that every Android firmware, on every device ever, has been pushed out.

I haven't heard of anyone getting the update yet. I've checked numerous forums, subbreddits, and Twitter. Nothing. I'd like to know where you got this information.

Upvote 0
Yeah for a start aparently that build was launched in ireland but was german by default??

Ja (see what I did there? :D )

Both were Vodaphone branded and seemingly identical, I only bothered with the German one and after seeing first hand the results I read up on the Irish version.

I'm sure a while back we saw something similar with Poland being the recipients of some update way before the rest of the world although I don't remember a bug like this.

Like a sly beta test haha.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones