• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root still searching for my favorite rom.

donks232

Jan 18, 2011
well, ive tried cognition 3.04, serendipity 4.3, paragon rc4, continuum and im currently downloading ultimate rom 7.2. any suggestions on goof roms to try out? im kind of addicted to this :rolleyes:

paragon is my fav at the moment, although i didnt really give continuum much of a try yet.

well, ive tried cognition 3.04, serendipity 4.3, paragon rc4, continuum and im currently downloading ultimate rom 7.2. any suggestions on goof roms to try out? im kind of addicted to this :rolleyes:

paragon is my fav at the moment, although i didnt really give continuum much of a try yet.

I'm kind of a flash addict myself. I am currently on Firefly 2.0.5 which isn't bad. You can also try Andromeda. Oh and I really like the ROM kitchen too.

Upvote 0
I like Paragon also, but I had some issues with RC4, so I flashed it back to RC3, which I had great success with. Today, one of the XDA forum members thought it might have been a bad flash and recommended that I reflash RC4, so that is what I am doing at this moment.

I like it because it is very fast on my phone, supports Bluetooth voice dialing, and my GPS is incredibly accurate on it. Also, it has a good theme that I don't feel the need to modify much, so it helps when there are updates to the ROM, because it is less work that I have to do.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones