STILL so happy I got my Samsung MomentGeneral

Last Updated:

1. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I got my Samsung Moment back in early November 2009, a few days after it was released.

I can remember many people posting all the way to even today "should I wait or buy?" And people replying "wait til Q1, wait til 2010, Sprint will have better Android phones then."

LOL

It's end of Q1, and I'm soooo glad I didn't wait. I'm a few months through my 1 year period as a Sprint Premier customer, and by the time the next super phone (Evo / others) are available and stable, I'll be ready to jump again to those phones.

Moral of the story? Waiting is for suckers!! :p:p

I've enjoyed my Moment each and every day for 5 months now. Woohoo!!! :D

Advertisement
  2. ragingbull2k2

ragingbull2k2 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I got mine a couple of days after it came out... stuck through it, I feel the same way as you do :) I figure I'll reward myself every september with a new phone for my birthday, haha... now that I rooted the phone, its even better... can't wait for 2.1 to come out...

Joey

3. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

Its Android baby, can't go wrong there :)

4. mudrock1000

mudrock1000 Well-Known Member

well maybe not Q1 (I don't know anythnig about Q's anyway so idk what we are in right now)

I disagree. The HTC EVO may lack a keyboard, but at that size do you really need one?

5. edp

edp Well-Known Member

even with the size, yes, yes i do need one :D

6. brianhoney

brianhoney New Member

I'm really liking my Samsung Moment too, although I just purchased it a week ago. After 5 years of Palm Treo's running either Palm or Windows Mobile, I must say I'm impressed with Android, and this phone's implementation of it.

I was very surprised to hear that I don't even have the latest version of Android, but I've caught some news that Sprint will be updating to Android 2.1 next month - hopefully.

7. chibucks

chibucks Well-Known Member

well said... +1

8. momentoid

momentoid Well-Known Member

Has it been 5 months already! Cliche alert: Time flies when you are having fun.;)