• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

STILL so happy I got my Samsung Moment

AndroidSPCS

Android Expert
Nov 12, 2009
USA
I got my Samsung Moment back in early November 2009, a few days after it was released.

I can remember many people posting all the way to even today "should I wait or buy?" And people replying "wait til Q1, wait til 2010, Sprint will have better Android phones then."

LOL

It's end of Q1, and I'm soooo glad I didn't wait. I'm a few months through my 1 year period as a Sprint Premier customer, and by the time the next super phone (Evo / others) are available and stable, I'll be ready to jump again to those phones.

Moral of the story? Waiting is for suckers!! :p:p

I've enjoyed my Moment each and every day for 5 months now. Woohoo!!! :D

I'm really liking my Samsung Moment too, although I just purchased it a week ago. After 5 years of Palm Treo's running either Palm or Windows Mobile, I must say I'm impressed with Android, and this phone's implementation of it.

I was very surprised to hear that I don't even have the latest version of Android, but I've caught some news that Sprint will be updating to Android 2.1 next month - hopefully.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones