stock 2.1 with 1.49 bl

Last Updated:

1. v941726

v941726 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

can this be rooted yet w/o that sd card yanking stuff?

Advertisement
  2. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member

no

3. v941726

taking a while...wonder if the incredible root would work

4. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member

I have root now, I ran into hardware issues, and now eris #3 is on it's way arriving tmw. I am praying all day that it will be a 1.47 hboot but its doubtful. and I'm afraid ill be counting to 4-1000 all day and night trying to get root back :-(

5. Hiroshika

Hiroshika Well-Known Member

Yeah, if its a refurb, its been flashed with 2.1 for your "convience" via the ruu. So its gonna have 1.47 unless you have that devil of an eris that they completely missed. Good luck with rooting it though, if you need any help feel free to join the irc chat at chat.andirc.net #leakroot, plenty of people to help you there.

It wont work. We've also tried the evo root method (all 3 of them), and currently some people are working on the evo flash rooting method, which so far hasnt worked, and a few others. none work. Believe me, theres loads of people trying over at xda and if theres a consistent method developed, it will be the first post on this forum and stickied.

6. v941726

It wont work. We've also tried the evo root method (all 3 of them), and currently some people are working on the evo flash rooting method, which so far hasnt worked, and a few others. none work. Believe me, theres loads of people trying over at xda and if theres a consistent method developed, it will be the first post on this forum and stickied.[/QUOTE]

wonder why the eris is sooo difficult!