• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Methos1979

Android Enthusiast
Jun 27, 2012
Third rock from the Sun
I've been using the stock calendar app for the most part. I'm a Jorte user normally, but I always try to embrace the stock apps. I like the look and its functional but I can't find a way to get it to display standard holidays automatically. I'm synced with all my usual calendar apps and everything else came over. Anyone else using the stock calendar app and figure this out?

I've been using the stock calendar app for the most part. I'm a Jorte user normally, but I always try to embrace the stock apps. I like the look and its functional but I can't find a way to get it to display standard holidays automatically. I'm synced with all my usual calendar apps and everything else came over. Anyone else using the stock calendar app and figure this out?
Menu, Calendars, US Holidays [ √ ]

:)

Upvote 0
Yes, I do but my Gmail account is already there. That's why I don't understand why I don't have the holidays. I've always had it before.
This might be easier from a PC, but check your Google calendar in a web page:

http://www.google.com/calendar

Look to the left for Other calendars. If you add/enable it, you'll need to sync from the menu in the stock calendar.

Reactions: Methos1979
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones