• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help stock ICS email not showing links

heres the deal there are no email links or weblinks in the email. They read as just text nothing to click. I have been through all the folders and settings and applications thinking maybe its a security setting but cannot find one. Some of the older emails it went out the server to get those most of them work any new mail since the ROM update no links work. This is the factory ICS email program. I heard it is pretty good program. So any ideas how to fix this?

Upvote 0
I can't say for certain,but that function might be removed due to our friends, the Legal teams at Apple. ;)

This is correct. Let me see if I can find the reference to this. Brb

Bam I love search functions.

http://phandroid.com/2011/12/19/app...us-htc-plans-to-work-around-patent-violation/

This basically tells something when you hit a link that it opens a pop up that asks you if which program you want to open it with. Now since the ics update all HTC phones no longer have this option and opens the link via how its like on a desktop.

Hope this helped.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones