• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Straaaange thangs are happenin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange thaaangssss.

Hi guys.

Uhh.

The beginning of the end is upon us.

Or something.

Here's a taco.

taco-bell-doritos-tacos-9d2068fc3490fbb7.jpg

If this is code for "Stormdroid 2.0 will be released very soon," I'll be one very happy clam.
Until then, I'll have to deal with the current generation of unstable and bloated ROMs. Looking forward to 2.0's release; hopefully it'll stay true to the AOSP-feel! :D

By the way, I know it's probably not the main thread to do so, but I may as well post a bug I've noticed with Stormdroid 1.2.1 - it crashes when it boots on numerous occasions. If I have more than a few apps installed, and then restart the phone, it'll go through the boot animation and get stuck whilst the text zooms towards the screen. It'll go back and forth between two frames, and then restart the animation - never stopping, never showing me the home screen. Eventually the display will darken, and then go out entirely... meaning I have to manually remove the battery and restart it, hoping it won't get stuck again. If it manages to boot all the way before the text starts zooming towards the screen, I never have a problem; it's only ever after the text starts zooming outwards that it stutters and crashes.

Just thought you guys should be aware of that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones