Streaky photosSupport

Last Updated:

1. Applejack77

Applejack77 Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

I have been getting coloured streaks across all my photos taken with my HTC Hero recently. The streaks are noticeable over dark/black areas and cannot be seen over pale/white areas.

I notice that the streaks always run horizontally (when the picture is taken in landscape mode) and vertically on pictures taken in portrait mode.

It has not always been the case - looking back at my older photos, I can tell that this started happening between June and September. I can't therefore rule out that it may be connected to installing the upgrade to Android 2.1

I have tried cleaning the lens, this hasn't made a difference.

Is anyone else experiencing this or more importantly know if anything can be done to rectify this?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. spackler

spackler Member

can you post a before and after example?

3. Applejack77

4. spackler

spackler Member

That's a tough one to say. Maybe try adjusting, if possible, the image quality settings perhaps. It could be that your settings are stuck on a low light setting or somethign like that.

Applejack77 likes this.
  5. Applejack77

I looked at the settings and they all looked pretty standard. I tried the reset option, but the settings were the same afterwards.
    However, when I have just tested this, the streaks have gone and it all looks normal again.:D
    Many thanks for your help.