• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Stuck in cmwr!! :(

Okay, so I'm stuck in ClockworkMod Recovery.

I wouldn't have a problem with this, but any option I choose just gives me a blank screen.

I got stuck like this before and used the Xonia root kit to Re root and install Xonia and it worked.

Then I installed Cannibal Open Touch Recovery and used it up untill tonight.

I only installed ClockworkMod because I was messing around with my ascend and found that the Power button was to select options, so i decided to test it on my Optimus M.

Apparently, no buttons will select the options, just a blank screen :(

Can anyone help? Its not really a big deal right now, but when i want a new ROM It will be.

(SOLVED)

Okay, so I'm stuck in ClockworkMod Recovery.

I wouldn't have a problem with this, but any option I choose just gives me a blank screen.

I got stuck like this before and used the Xonia root kit to Re root and install Xonia and it worked.

Then I installed Cannibal Open Touch Recovery and used it up untill tonight.

I only installed ClockworkMod because I was messing around with my ascend and found that the Power button was to select options, so i decided to test it on my Optimus M.

Apparently, no buttons will select the options, just a blank screen :(

Can anyone help? Its not really a big deal right now, but when i want a new ROM It will be.

The search key selects.

Edit: And to add to what I wrote earlier, the menu and home keys are down and up (or maybe up and down, I can't remember now). The back key well send you back to the previous menu.

Reactions: SeemsLegit
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones