• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Stuck on white background HTC EVO 4G

jiggy79

May 17, 2010
This morning my HTC EVO 4G screen is no longer going back the white background screen when you first powered it on..and actually I just checked my phone after an hour of powering it on..its still on the same screen..its my phone hard drive considered bad now..or is it battery issue (currently have an extended battery on it). Thanks in advanced

This morning my HTC EVO 4G screen is no longer going back the white background screen when you first powered it on..and actually I just checked my phone after an hour of powering it on..its still on the same screen..its my phone hard drive considered bad now..or is it battery issue (currently have an extended battery on it). Thanks in advanced
Hello :)
So it just stays at that screen? No animation or anything? Have you pulled the battery, wait about a minute then put it back in?
Are you rooted or stock?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones