• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Stylus for Note taking

If you have the 2012 model (this forum) I think you have more choices, such as the Wacom Bamboo Stylus Feel, and if you can still find one I think Samsung even made a larger-sized S-pen for it. I've no experience with these for the reason I explain below, but from my reading while trying to find one for my tablet I think these will work with the 2012 model.

If you have the 2014 model (as I have) the options are more limited. Samsung redesigned the digitiser, and most replacement stylii suffer from an offset unless you hold then vertically above the screen - including Samsung's own larger-sized s-pen! I use a Lenovo Tablet pen/stylus with mine, which works OK - still slightly thinner than I'd like, but easier to manage than the one that came with it.

(I don't check this forum often, just happened to spot this while checking the "new posts" list ;)).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones