• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Suggest a 32gb class 10 micro SD card you have experience with please

Upvote 0
I would think not, I think HC is just related to capacity sizes and capacity sizes above a certain amount are HC (?). It has been years since I actually bought a card so a little weak on my knowledge. But I am 99% sure I am going to opt for the one you suggested as I like the price and ratings and I have another Transcend that has been flawless and the more and more I read, for my needs, Class 4 should be fine really.

Upvote 0
Yep you should be good with that one. I know I searched and searched before ordering it.

BTW. One question for you. Do you remember what your estimated delivery date was on your prime before they emailed you that they were shipping out? Mine has been at January 11th for about 3 weeks.

no later than dec 22 - 29th.

before that, it only ever said the same thing from day 1 "after dec 25th"

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones