• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

super battery saver

Super battery saver is exiting and I have to re enable it.
How can I make it permanent?
what phone do you have? what do you mean by it keeps "exiting"? like it stops? does it give you an error? and by "re-enable", do you mean that you have to re-launch the app?

just remember that the more details you give us, the better we can help.

Upvote 0
well personally if this is the app in question,Super Battery Saver, than i would consider not using this. android does a pretty good job at managing running services. what ends up happening is that as soon as a service gets closed, the phone will then need to re-run the service as you use the phone. in which the battery saver app will then in turn stop it. this process could keep going on and on and thus making the battery life even worse. or if anything this app will constantly be scanning your phone and basically be running all the time which also can contribute to bad battery life.

these kinds of apps used to be called task killers.

i never have used any of these kinds of apps on any of my phones.

if you are having battery life issues, try these tips:
https://motorola-global-en-uk.custh.../~/tips-to-extend-the-battery-life---moto-g10
especially tips on keeping adaptive battery and battery optimization on.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones