• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Swap internal/External Insufficient Storage

I can help you some what. See the 1.27gb external storage. That's the problem. You can search my post and find the fix for this. I have posted it 2x, so no need to post it a 3rd time in a 3rd different thread. In my eyes it works better than the more recent memory hack and it's a step further than the one I got from f3 forums. If you can't find my post let me know and I'll direct you to it. Check these screenshots and you'll notice the difference. ;-)

CLICK THE "HIDE" TO VIEW IMAGES
2014-04-03-22-51-37_zpsqiuqtzcb.jpg

2014-04-03-22-52-35_zpslfveflkz.jpg
I know this is months old, but can you link the fix for this? I'm having the same issue, external SD becomes 1.27gb and I can't do anything on my phone, so for apps I am currently using link2sd plus (to link internal app data), but I cannot record a certain amount of video with my camera because of the limited storage warning.

Upvote 0
I know this is months old, but can you link the fix for this? I'm having the same issue, external SD becomes 1.27gb and I can't do anything on my phone, so for apps I am currently using link2sd plus (to link internal app data), but I cannot record a certain amount of video with my camera because of the limited storage warning.

There is nothing that seems to be done about this
this phone has turned into a piece of shit
metropcs here in Miami has gone to shit with voice calls on T-Mobile and the phone doesn't work 20 miles outside of Ocala
will ditch the phone and go to Straight Talk on AT&T 4G LTE with a iPhone 5S
LG phones are shit
at least if I am going to get screwed by Apple, I know it in advance

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones