• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Switch to full-brightness when plugged in.

I would like this as well. When I use the navigator app it does stay at full brightness while plugged in to the charger in the car. However, even with "screen never sleeps while charging" selected in the options, all other apps like music and BeyondPod allow the screen to dim dramatically to the point that it is not veiwable in daylight. It would be nice to force the screen to stay on bright at all times while charging.

Upvote 0
I found something that seems to work. I have not had a chance to try it on the charger yet. Search for "Toggle screen timeout" in the Marketplace. All it does is toggle screen timeout on and off with one button. One that did this automatically when plugged in would be nice but this works for now.

Another one I found is KeepScreen. It let's you set timeout rules per application but it seems to have no options regarding charging which makes it useless for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones