• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Swype Themes

someone had posted some themes one here in the eris forums cuz he themed swype for his gf's eris, and he had a droid ....

cuz i downloaded his HTC LOOK version ..... but he also had black and maybe others ..... but I haven't been able to find his posts since ....I wish I had downloaded the other colors when he had them up

Upvote 0
someone had posted some themes one here in the eris forums cuz he themed swype for his gf's eris, and he had a droid ....

cuz i downloaded his HTC LOOK version ..... but he also had black and maybe others ..... but I haven't been able to find his posts since ....I wish I had downloaded the other colors when he had them up

i searched and couldn't find anything...i think i've seen those as well but i duno

the ones at the link look pretty awesome

Upvote 0
i searched and couldn't find anything...i think i've seen those as well but i duno

the ones at the link look pretty awesome

ok i found the ones i had seen before ...he moved them over to xda .... but they all black just have different colors on the "touch glow"

the ones in that link look good though ....so if some one could theme them in colors that'd be cool

am i allowed to link to an xda post ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones