• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sync 2 Gmail Calendars

sharpe504

Lurker
Nov 10, 2009
I just got a Motorola Droid and am having trouble getting my corporate email on the phone.

When I originally set up my phone I used my person GMAIL account to set the phone up. This is perfect b/c I like the personal GMAIL account to be used for GChat, Latitude, etc, however, I do not use my personal GMAIL calendar.

The second GMAIL account I set up was my work one. I have tried just sharing my work Calendar with my personal one but our security settings do not allow this.

Is there an app/widget that allows you to chose a completely different calendar than the default one. Everything I have downloaded just defaults to my personal Calendar and does not allow me to select the corporate one. My corp uses GMAIL now so there is no exchange that I can set up either.

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones