• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sync with Outlook 2003

My wife's and my LG phones just died this past week.

I am seeking to get into the 21st century (my LG was over 6 years old).

Here are the 2 big things I need my next PDA or phone to do:

• Sync with Outlook 2003 on my laptop. Either via, SmarterMail on the web or directly with a USB cable. I must have my calendar, tasks and contacts in Outlook 2003 (I know that's old too!) syncing with my PDA.
  • I have my own domain (CustomersFirst.com) so is this called an Exchange server? and will email be "pushed" to my PDA?
Thanks for listening:rolleyes:

Hi and welcome to Android Forums.

It is my understanding that any phone running 2.1 or better will have the ability to sync with your exchange server. I tested Exchange with my Droid just to see if it would work and it did. My business phone is a WinMo phone so I can't really speak to how well it works day in and day out.

You may want to search or post new topics to a few of the forum sections for the phones you are interested in and get some user feedback.

Again, welcome!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones