• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Syncing calendar from S4

Kinetikx

Lurker
Dec 17, 2011
I've been over and over this problem myself but so far nothing has worked. Unfortunately all the searches involving syncing end up being about Google>Samsung calendar. I started using Samsung's calendar when I got my S4 (Verizon) when it came out. Just got my Note edge (T-mobile) two days ago.

No matter what I do some entries just won't sync to the Note edge. The ones that won't are even ones that were created WITH the samsung app. Most are there, but even new entries I add to Samsung calendar on the old phone to test (still connected to Verizon for now) will not sync over. I've turned on and off global syncing on both devices. Checked to make sure that all calendars accounts are selected in options. I even deleted the cache and data from all 3 (?) Samsung calendar apps (see attached picture). But nothing.

I guess I could just manually add the ones that aren't syncing as there aren't that many but at this point I'm taking it as a challenge, one that I don't seem to have to ability to solve.

What should I try next?

Attachments

• Scrapbook_1430265480715.png
    Scrapbook_1430265480715.png
    83.3 KB · Views: 109

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones