• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Synergy Kernel(s)?

uminchu

Android Enthusiast
Oct 14, 2009
Has anyone tried the joint project Synergy ROM from DJZager, incubus26jc, joel9614, Myn, Wozzer and Virus? Sorry for not posting a link, it's not yet in public release. I'm running the 6/10 nightly; pretty smooth, but not exactly blazing (at least not yet). I'm looking for a compatible GB/Sense kernel that supports over/underclocking with decent or better battery life. Would that be the usual Toast/Netarchy/Kingx/etc suspects, or is this ROM more particular? Any suggestions, especially if tested with this ROM very much appreciated. TIA.

Has anyone tried the joint project Synergy ROM from DJZager, incubus26jc, joel9614, Myn, Wozzer and Virus? Sorry for not posting a link, it's not yet in public release. I'm running the 6/10 nightly; pretty smooth, but not exactly blazing (at least not yet). I'm looking for a compatible GB/Sense kernel that supports over/underclocking with decent or better battery life. Would that be the usual Toast/Netarchy/Kingx/etc suspects, or is this ROM more particular? Any suggestions, especially if tested with this ROM very much appreciated. TIA.

Only the stock kernel is available at this time for GB Sense roms

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones