T-Mobile G1...UNBOXED! ***photos inside***General

Last Updated:

1. N3TWORK BURN3R

N3TWORK BURN3R Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Enjoy! I would have included ALL the pictures but i am restricted to only 4.....still good none the less. Also, all you people with worries of a usb headset, well...there it is.

Advertisement
  2. Android0523

Android0523 Well-Known Member

Very Nice..More pics more pics lol
  3. Huey Freeman

Huey Freeman Well-Known Member

ahw.. I want mine so bad..
  4. OrganizedFellow

OrganizedFellow Well-Known Member

Restricted by who?
    You work for the Big G? TMO?

hhmm ... this could be a fun guessing game if you never tell WHY ...

:)
  5. Brains

Brains Member

4 attachments per post. Just reply with the next batch of photos ;)
  6. sleebus.jones

sleebus.jones Well-Known Member

Wow, that case...SUCKS!
  7. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

8. Cryptic79

Cryptic79 VIP Member VIP Member

That case is super-Fail! I like my case that came with my Dash. Just do that again, HTC.

Yeah, yeah...I know...Friends don't let friends wear belt clips. :p I hate my phone just sitting in my pocket. It's not comfortable.
  9. Android0523

Android0523 Well-Known Member

yeah most free cases do..I guess they just give you something to protect the phone while you buy a nice case for it.
  10. sleebus.jones

Yep, I have to agree with you there. I just wish they'd include a case that doesn't require you to replace the stock one ASAP, since generally new phones don't have decent 3rd party cases at launch. I *hate* putting phones in my pocket, mainly because they are a PITA to retrieve while sitting. Appears I'll be even more dorky looking than normal for a while until I get a new case for it.
  11. Pdeco1

Pdeco1 Member

Just pop your collar. Problem solved.
  12. N3TWORK BURN3R

Sorry to cause the confusion fellas. But i meant i can only post 4 pictures due to the restriction of the forum rules. There are more, but nothing we all havent seen. I mainly wanted to show off WHAT came with the device. Although heres a juicy little nugget of info. Today i did my UPS.com check (like i posted on another thread) and it stated i have something coming from Pennsylvania that weighs 2.40 Lbs.....it will be here October 10th. What is it? I dunno? I havent ordered anything. We'll wait and see.
  13. emonero

emonero Active Member

And to think I almost bought an usb to earpiece adapter! nice!
  14. N3TWORK BURN3R

I know, right?
  15. sleebus.jones

roffle!!!!
  16. PhantomTrace

PhantomTrace Well-Known Member

17. OrganizedFellow

OrganizedFellow Well-Known Member

LMFAO!

This will become a truly classic response!
  18. deedend

deedend Member

I want it!!! But I think that the white one is nicer...
  19. Chase-HFD

Chase-HFD Active Member

I still have to buy one because I plan on hooking it up to my car to listen to the music :(. It will be able to hold more than my 2 gig ipod nano, lol.
  20. Pdeco1

Pdeco1 Member

I pre-ordered the black, but if I fall for the brown or white on release I will have switch. I am a little concerned about it.
  21. gtd3

gtd3 Well-Known Member

Woe HTC is really slacking with that cheap pouch. Very Guayaba HTC! Shame on You.
  22. sleebus.jones

Guayaba? I was thinking more chapuza myself. :)
  23. N3TWORK BURN3R

What?

Guayaba??

Im confused...:confused:
  24. sleebus.jones

Chapuza is spanish slang for something done in a cheap/shoddy manner. I'm confused on the Guayaba, because it's a fruit (a guava) and also happens to be a good latin/cuban resturant in the Houston area.

Honestly, the "case" looks like nothing more than a slipcover, like the PSP has. I know you guys don't like 'em, but I need something with a belt clip. No amount of collar poppin' will mitigate the muy joto nature of the included case. :)
  25. gtd3

gtd3 Well-Known Member

Well "Guayaba" is a Cuban slang for "Chapuza" or something lowsy, used down here in Miami.

LOL and it is a fruit true...dont ask me why its used like that. heh