• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Munni

Lurker
Oct 16, 2022
I have a problem with receiving SMS messages and calls from different operator. I have T-Mobile sim card while my boyfriend has Zong sim card. What's more interesting: When I text him or call him, he is getting every single text and call. But when he wants to contact me - no answer although he said that he has signal while calling me. Can someone help me with this issue?

I have a problem with receiving SMS messages and calls from different operator. I have T-Mobile sim card while my boyfriend has Zong sim card. What's more interesting: When I text him or call him, he is getting every single text and call. But when he wants to contact me - no answer although he said that he has signal while calling me. Can someone help me with this issue?

Is this international, or are you or your boyfriend roaming for calls and messaging? Because Zong is a carrier in Pakistan, that's owned by China Mobile. and T-Mobile operates in the US and Germany, that's owned by Deutsche Telekom.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones