• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tablet cases where the cover remains folded back like a magazine

cheezsteak7

Lurker
Jul 21, 2012
I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and I am looking for a case where the cover remains open (via magnets usually) when I have it folded back like a magazine (with just the page I'm reading open to me). Right now, all I can find are cases where the cover is left to flop around unless I hold it against the back of my tablet. Are there any cases, brands, manufacturers, etc that make tablet cases with this feature?

Hello and welcome to the forums. I am seeking the same. Search high and low been to stores and :eek: nothing . I can say try a tablet case without the cover just a gel case . or maybe take a piece of Velcro to the case so that it will hold the flap back out of your way . yes a piece to fit in the two corners of the case front and backside and this will hold the flap back while you use the tablet .:eek::D yes ghetto but look flap out of the way and very happy and guess what no one has it but Y:eek:u .

Upvote 0
I went through a great number of cases on amazon and couldn't find anything. Many of them mention not having this capability in questions or reviews, but none have said that they do. I want the magnetic latch like you are talking about so that it doesn't flap, but I want it not to flap when the cover has been opened ~360 degrees as well and is now behind the tablet, instead of over the screen.

Reactions: BRAINZ2013
Upvote 0
Uh, got it! You guys definitely would want MoKo case: Amazon.com: MoKo Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Case - Slim-Fit Multi-angle Folio Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Inch Android Tablet, BLACK (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep): Computers & Accessories

It has an elastic band that holds the flip cover when it's open, and when you close the cover it latches on. I have this one on both of our Nexus 7 tablets, reviewed here: http://androidforums.com/nexus-7-20...hd-slim-fit-ultra-slim-cases-w-lots-pics.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones