• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tablet log-in problem

aang_shodai

Lurker
Mar 24, 2013
hi...
my tablet cannot log in system because last day i install windows 7 for android...
after that "the application android windows7 (process App.androidWindows7) has stoped unexpectedly.please try again"..
when i press button force close
that this message "the application android windows7 (process App.androidWindows7) has stoped unexpectedly.please try again" had appear again and again..
so anybody can help me

Hell aang.

What you are describing sound like you installed a Windows 7 launcher that is set to default and is now misbehaving. Here's what you can try, if your tablet is on and has wifi enabled ... go to the play store on a PC and push a different launcher like Nova or Apex to your tablet and it should install. Then power off and power back on the tablet. When you hit the home button now you should see the option to use the new launcher.

Select the new launcher and uninstall the Windows 7 launcher. then contact the dev and let him/her know about the errors.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones