TESTERS WANTED: Anonish - free anonymous chat

Last Updated:

1. astudent972

astudent972 Member

Hey fellow Android guys and gals,

A stealth-mode start-up I'm working with called Anonish has just released our Alpha version of our software. In it you can chat it up, with anyone in the world in real-time. Please do me a favor, and download the app, and give it a try. We're in initial stages of the development here, and we're looking for user (that's you!) feedback who can tell us in which directions we should take this baby.

Anyways, thanks in-advance for having a look.

It's called anonish in the android app store, and we have a big feedback button in the app where you can write us your comments (or PM me here or through my email amirstudent@gmail.com)

Cheers, and Thanks in-advance!

Amir

Advertisement
  2. astudent972

astudent972 Member

Thanks guys for the truckload of comments you sent our way. We're now on version 15 (still in Beta mode) and accepting more comments as they come up. If you haven't done so, please download anonish here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anonysh.app

...and if you did download -tell your friends!

Thanks,

Amir and the Anonish team!
  3. rantyr

rantyr Active Member

downloading now
    astudent972 likes this.
  4. astudent972

astudent972 Member

Thanks for giving Anonish a try. What did you think of the new UI?
  5. ruralogicmobil

ruralogicmobil New Member

Looks interesting, I'll check it out and let you know how it goes
  6. androidtester3

androidtester3 Active Member

Ok i am checking.
  7. astudent972

astudent972 Member

So guys... what did you think???
  8. ruralogicmobil

ruralogicmobil New Member

I thought it was a good app. Definitely going in the right direction. If I could offer a few suggestions I would say:

1) Work on your stack management. It appears that every action is calling for a new activity. I would suggest killing or pausing old activities and use onPause and onResume.

2) I couldn't see anything I typed until I submitted it or highlighted it. I'm guessing if I had ICS the default skin would have been black with white text. Whenever possible skin everything.

Overall, its a fun idea. Keep going :thumbup: