• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

||tethering lg motion || accelerated || works || no uas|| easy ||

shawnb1003

Feb 8, 2012
Hey guys,
**READ AND DOWNLOAD THE REQUIRED FILES FIRST!**

Haven't posted here in a long time, But i figured to let you all know,
For those who dont have the tethering plan , you DO NOT need it.
You also DO NOT need a user agent switcher on this one, And it works 100% better.

First off, If you recently upgraded your firmware, You will need to download PDA_NET + (Includes FoxFi) (No Root needed) , After that, setup your desired wireless network. Once your network is setup start it, You will then connect your PC to it. After that, Open up CyberGhost VPN and login , After you are logged in, Click "Connect to VPN" (If you are a free user, you will be put in line, i suggest paying the 40$/year for it, really good!)

Boom, once connected, you can surf UN RESTRICTED, And metro wont find out, as its anonymous.
Regards,
Shawn

Download Links:
CyberGhost

Or just simply visit Surf anonymously - Download now and use for free | CyberGhost VPN

This method works, im currently using it right now as we speak without a useragent, and it works great. Im on the 55$ (Grandfather'd thats why) plan and it Works GREAT for when im on the go.

Hope this helps, Comment and let me know!

**This guide may work for other 4G phones, i do not suggest doing this on a phone where you have only 1x available, it will be really slow.**

You may ask "Why use a vpn" The answer is simple, Because you will be tunneling through CyberGhost's network, which does not restrict UserAgents.

MetroPCS WILL NOT figure this out.

Promo offer for CyberGhost:

apps.facebook.com/cybergserial/ (1Month Premium access)

IntelFour

Here ya go screenie to the rescue

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361439317704.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361439317704.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones