• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Text message box size

dte69

Lurker
May 14, 2010
Hi i had my Desire for for a couple of months & love it but the mrs has just got a Wildfire & i have noticed when i text a message the TO box and the TAP TO COMPOSE boxes are about the same size with a big black box in between them that you cannot drag to alter size when the phone is held upright but on the Wildfire the TAP TO COMPOSE box is the is massive with a send & a attach button on the side when held upright.

How do you alter this on the desire?

When both phones are turned on the side the TAP TO COMPOSE box is big on both.

Also the Wildfire has a torch app which uses the LED on the camera which is not on the Desire but the screen is so dull compared to my phone.

Dunc

Hi i had my Desire for for a couple of months & love it but the mrs has just got a Wildfire & i have noticed when i text a message the TO box and the TAP TO COMPOSE boxes are about the same size with a big black box in between them that you cannot drag to alter size when the phone is held upright but on the Wildfire the TAP TO COMPOSE box is the is massive with a send & a attach button on the side when held upright.

How do you alter this on the desire?

When both phones are turned on the side the TAP TO COMPOSE box is big on both.

Also the Wildfire has a torch app which uses the LED on the camera which is not on the Desire but the screen is so dull compared to my phone.

Dunc

re the torch app there are 2 apps that use the led of the camera as a torch, well i say 2 but 1 is better than the other imo,

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones