• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

slymike123

Apr 19, 2012
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that have helped me update and upgrade my phone, and a special thank you to LilBit, who has always taken the time to answer my questions, no matter how dumb they might seem, I`m a noob and trying to learn, so thank you very much. The community here is awesome, the developers and theme`rs great work to make this phone the best it can be is second to none, you all are awesome, and keep up the great work. Once again thank you all very much.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that have helped me update and upgrade my phone, and a special thank you to LilBit, who has always taken the time to answer my questions, no matter how dumb they might seem, I`m a noob and trying to learn, so thank you very much. The community here is awesome, the developers and theme`rs great work to make this phone the best it can be is second to none, you all are awesome, and keep up the great work. Once again thank you all very much.

Well we all were noobs at one time and this place is full of some very great and awesome people, Lilbit is one of the best, shes always there to help and can find anything lol, i agree she is the best :adore:, welcome to your new android family dude and as always if you have a question please feel free to ask.......:D

Upvote 0
I've been using cell phones for the last 19 years but the ZTE Warp is my first Android phone.

If you developed or contributed anything for the ZTE warp, and saw it through to completion, I want to say thank you. I know it wasn't an easy road you took and I appreciate all your hard work.

I say this because my wife and I both have this phone and we will be stuck with them until they finally give up their ghost. We just bought our first house (for either of us) and my wife's daughter recently moved in with us and we just won't be able to afford buying a new phone every time we turn around. My wife and I work different shifts so we depend on our phones to keep in touch with each other.

However, due to everyone's talents we won't need to spend our money needlessly. Our Warps are a whole different phone now and we'll be able to live with them for the foreseeable future. Not so much back when they were still stock as they were horrible. It's amazing what a little ingenuity will do for them.

So sit back, pop the top on a cold one and enjoy the feeling that comes with making a difference for someone. Thanks again!

Upvote 0
Thank you. Its posts like this that keep us all going

I couldn't agree more - posts like that are the only reason my ROM came as far as it has. Knowing that we're making folks able to do more with their phones and maximizing their money spent is in many ways as good as any salary.

Upvote 0
Merc, Dizzle, Mr. Bobo, Skinny, Dm, BLVCK, jimsmith, Tig, Patt, Shin, Bit, Smartman, and anyone else I may have missed, thank you so much. Your work is truly exceptional. Every time I get ready to try to convince my wife that I need to buy a new phone y'all release another tweak, rom, script, that brings this phone up several more levels. I've been in and out since Shin's first work and was on the prevail before that. It's been a hell of a ride folks, can't wait to see what comes next. Love ya. -df77 \m/

Upvote 0
Merc, Dizzle, Mr. Bobo, Skinny, Dm, BLVCK, jimsmith, Tig, Patt, Shin, Bit, Smartman, and anyone else I may have missed, thank you so much. Your work is truly exceptional. Every time I get ready to try to convince my wife that I need to buy a new phone y'all release another tweak, rom, script, that brings this phone up several more levels. I've been in and out since Shin's first work and was on the prevail before that. It's been a hell of a ride folks, can't wait to see what comes next. Love ya. -df77 \m/

I moved, and merged your thread into this forum and into this existing thread. Thank You though, for recognizing the devs here!! :)

Edit: I merged another thank you thread to this one also, now all three are here in one spot.:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones