ThanksSupport

Last Updated:

1. kend82

kend82 Member This Topic's Starter

Well it seems I can order a taxi in singapore thanks to samsung apps...very useful indeed since I live in the uk...i get this stupid app but not the tsk manager app ppl have..... Annoying

Advertisement
  2. JiMMaR

JiMMaR Well-Known Member

android doesn't need a task manager
    but if you want , you can either get one from the market or you can upgrade your firmware to get the samsung's version

3. kend82

my sgs runs quite slow without my task manager... launcher pro speeds it up for me it seems to

4. zstef

zstef Active Member

I don't really know how such a powerful device could be slow, but I guess (as always with any Android device) it must be something wrong with the applications you've installed or with the specific firmware version you have on the phone.
    But task managers on Android indeed should be avoided.

5. ArmadaTattoo

ArmadaTattoo Well-Known Member

Which firmware version are you on? Newest firmware works best. Big improvement in speed and responsiveness.

The only way (currently available) to get the SGS to work as it should though is to apply a lag fix. Loads of info around here about it.

When FroYo is made available it should solve the problems you are having without resorting to the lagfix. I heard 23rd September here in Europe but I cannot say for sure when it will be released.

6. kend82

I'm running 2.1 update 1..... B band adjf1.........with no update available
    ...do you have the singapore taxi app in samsung apps?

7. ArmadaTattoo

ArmadaTattoo Well-Known Member

I do actually yes, I just noticed it now. What a bizarre app to make available internationally?
    I am running Android 2.1 Build Number JM2 which I think is the latest official build available over Kies.