• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thanksgiving 23

Wednesday is prep day. With our dinner scheduled so early in the day, I want to do my baking and making tomorrow night. I've not been tasked with brining a lot of stuff but I want to get it done early and not have to hurry though it. It's going to be a good day to be inside so that is perfect. I'm making a fresh veggie tray and dip, baking scratch chocolate chip cookies, and a couple of dozen deviled eggs.
Easy stuff for an old man but I don't want to do it predawn Thursday. :)

Upvote 0
Well we had our friendsgiving on Mon, had cottage cheese, chicken kiev and rice pillaf, my sister and her hubby is going to Wisconson for a nice meal, my manager decided to take me off the floor today that is somewhat odd though, having six days off from my side occupation, seriously.. But I grabbed a few muffin sandwiches from that place as well as got some chocolate milk too.
Going to have a friend over here in the morning, and we are going to just probably watch the game that is on the t.v. and chill out too. The parade too. Last year my mother allowed a youtube to connected previously of the other floats too..

I am anxious on a few floats of myself too..

Upvote 0
Going to be at my sister's house just my friend and myself, the buffering people are not done yet, they just did the stairs to the celler and back.. It is nice though to see my bil throughout this entire month being over at her place though and get to sleep in no matter what though.

Upvote 0
.....we bought a 22-pounder to roast...
Roast Turkey Cooking GIF by Julia Child

Upvote 0
I survived my turkey and ham fest at my son's yesterday. We ate at noon so I fixed a sandwich last night. Hard to believe I was hungry after eating lunch. I would have eaten more earlier but I never eat that time of day so I wasn't really hungry. I don't have any leftovers to deal with this year.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones