• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help The application Ap Mobile (process com.sec.android.widgetapp.apnews) has stopped unexpectedly. Pleas

chicoingles

Lurker
Sep 26, 2011
Hiya there,

Well I just wondered whether you guys could help me with this. I get the following error message after I turn my Samsung Galaxy S2 on, and although it seems it doesn't affect the working of the phone, is rather frustrating: The application Ap Mobile (process com.sec.android.widgetapp.apnews) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again
[Force close].

Could anyone help me with this?

Thanks,

Jordan

Hi, i have the same problem and tried clearing the data as instructed above but it keeps happening anyway. Are there other suggestions. I actually liked the app as I woke up to fresh news automatically but now it's just a pain. I tried downloading the AP mobile app thinking it needed updating but it simply put a new app on my applications page which seems different from the AP mobile app that came with the phone which is causing the problems.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones