• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help The best calendar app for the moment???

So I'm guessing this is just your local Calendar found in Outlook, and not a Microsoft Exchange account (for some place like Work)?

If that is the case, let me recommend this link to you:
http://www.google.com/support/calen...zgQoAQ&usg=AFQjCNEMQFZGez3kdneFsNMWf1CJQlOM3Qhttp://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=98563

It shows you how to sync your local outlook calendar to google calendar.

I know that's not quite what you were asking, but it's a way to keep from having multiple calendar apps installed (since google can't be removed easily).

Upvote 0
i upgraded to the moment from the instinct. i am use to the calendar that the instinct used which allowed me to look at a month's view and see items that i had scheduled for that day. the moment's calendar just has a dot which says that something is scheduled for that day. at work, i use microsoft outlook but i have not yet figured out how to link my phone to my work email and calendar. i just want a calendar that will show details scheduled for each day. any ideas???

Upvote 0
If that is the case, let me recommend this link to you:
Sync with Microsoft Outlook - Google Calendar Help

I also sync my outlook calendar with google using this app; just make sure you set the sync frequency (1 hour, 2 hour, etc) to a timeframe that works for you. I had it set to synch up every 4 hours but then I realized I didn't keep my laptop on that long so it wasn't synching--after a quick change I was good to go.

Upvote 0
What about sending meetings with the calendar on the Moment? I can create an event, but I can't add attendees.... I can create an event on a shared calendar (like my wife's) using the Moment because I had added it as a shared calendar in Google Calendar on the web, but then it's not on my calendar and she doesn't receive a notification.

Seems pretty basic - even Windows Mobile Outlook can do it.... Haven't seen anyone mention this problem - am I the only who wants to create meetings using my Moment?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones