• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The bicycle thread.

I like lemon & lime flavour bicycle.

1377079574810.jpg

Upvote 0
I76 in Colorado used to have a bicycle lane. For those not familiar it's an interstate with a speed limit of 75mph.

Also on I 25 north of Denver there is a sign that says, "Bicycles keep far right".

I ride a Specialized FSR. Coming from racing hare scrambles it's similar but the bike lacks a motor to pull me out of trouble.

Upvote 0
My husband used to ride his bike everyday to work and home again (about 40 miles a day round trip), and then one day he was literally run over by a truck that just kept on going. Needless to say, his bike was totalled, and his shoulder and knee were badly mangled, but God is good and he made a full recovery.
Only stationary bikes for us now.

Upvote 0
I have a carbon Cannondale Synapse, It's a very nice bike. I've done many 100+ mile runs on it. Frame is extremely solid and comfortable. I ran ito bmx bike once, I went over the bars, but bike is completely like new. On my previous bike I had a minor accidents. One women hit me while she was making a right turn without turn signal. Another one was some ****head was opening the car door. He scraped my right arm. I glad that i can maintain 20 something mph, so cars treat me with a little more respect, but most don't. I hope one day I'm not going to get off my bike and send some smart*** into ER.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones