• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

the Blue Eye Samurai on Netflix

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
  • May 13, 2010
    Los Angeles
    hey guys,
    so i just watched what i think is the best animated series that i have ever seen. it is on Netflix and it is called "the Blue Eye Samurai".

the story is truly amazing. it is well written and the animation is the best i have ever seen.

it is a historical piece set in the 1600's. and though this is animated, this is in no way intended for kids. there is a ton of violence, blood, and sex. this is meant for adults.

i highly suggest you watch, if you have not already.

anybody seen it? what is your thoughts, if so.

seriously? nobody as seen this yet? it is really well done and is in english. but it also really shows in great detail the Japanese culture of that time period. i am a huge fan of this show and can't wait for season 2. the first season is not very long, but each episode is like 45minutes. but it grabs from the very beginning and does not let go until the very end.

here is the 1st episode:

Reactions: AugieTN
    OMG you guys are coocoo
    people GIF

• Haha
    Reactions: olbriar and AugieTN
    Upvote 0
    seriously? nobody as seen this yet? it is really well done and is in english. but it also really shows in great detail the Japanese culture of that time period. i am a huge fan of this show and can't wait for season 2. the first season is not very long, but each episode is like 45minutes. but it grabs from the very beginning and does not let go until the very end.

here is the 1st episode:
    Ah I have seen it on youtube, it is pretty excellent for the first episode.

Reactions: ocnbrze
    Upvote 0
    Ah I have seen it on youtube, it is pretty excellent for the first episode.
    it only gets better from there. there are plenty of reaction videos that goes thru all of the episodes, if you want a speed run of the show. but it is no comparison to watching the full episodes.

i swear each scene you can frame it and call it art. it is by far my favorite show at the moment. i would put it up there with GOT, Soprano's and Breaking Bad.......ITS THAT GOOD!!!!!! and that is just the first season. i really can't wait for season 2.

Reactions: Milo Williamson
    Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones