• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Ends and Outs of Life

argedion

The TechnoFrog
Jun 20, 2011
The Infernal Swamp
Having in the last year faced burnout, heartbreak, and confusion has left me in a void state of misunderstanding.

Rediscovery of one self will simply not do. Rediscovery leads to minimal change of the package. What I am interested in doing is Recreation. Recreation leads to changing the package.

To my friends that I have abandoned I apologize. However a shutdown was necessary. Now time to enter new data into the memory banks.

Time to refuse idleness and get moving. Without movement we die.

50874511.jpg
I hope things will start looking up for ya :D

Reactions: argedion
Upvote 0
When I came back I was sad to see you yellow, I just assumed it was your monthly time to renewal of premium, but sadly it wasn't :(

Good to see you are back and on your feet man! Keep it up :D

I may yet again turn to red but right now RL is in control.

I really do miss it here and all the wonderful friends I have made.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Just a small update.

My daughter has purchased a bus ticket for me to go to Ohio on July 21. I am going for initially a 2 week visit however If I am able to find a job then I will probably be doing what I can to stay.

That's going to be quite an adjustment ... The big easy to ... the big superfund site. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones