• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Offical KRISPY KREME "Share Da Love" Donut-A-Thon 2013

.... all I have to say is Pics or it Didn't happen

Just Paying it forward my bro!... if I where you, id go after that shady PostOffice-Feedex-UPS-type-guy!

1373546402_picsay-1373546402.jpg

NOW will you post a pledge for Me and a pledge for my Donut-A-Thon Co-Host CLEMMIE?!!!!

Upvote 0
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one has sent a single donut. I don't need to tell you how wrong that is. AND, they were FREE on national talk like a pirate day. Sure, everyone posted pirate-speak but where are the donuts????

I'm so friggin' glad you are back my good friend. :D

Upvote 0
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one has sent a single donut. I don't need to tell you how wrong that is. AND, they were FREE on national talk like a pirate day. Sure, everyone posted pirate-speak but where are the donuts????

I'm so friggin' glad you are back my good friend. :D

I wish KK would have donuts like these guys! :(
Voodoo Doughnut - The Magic is in the Hole!!!

Heeeey! buddies Clemmie and Breadnattaeous! That waffle makn me hungry! and Clemmie! that reminds me of a combo of Johnny Depp and the RIcola coughdrop LOL glad to be back. (left yoose a pm).

BREADNATTY WHYYYY youwanna make me so hungry this morning! and I aint got "narry' a KK in hunnerds of miles!!!

dnuts.jpg

Upvote 0
I just want the bacon maple one! :)

My closest KK is in Dupont Circle, a terrible 25min walk or a quick bus ride. :p

That bacon maple didn't look too bad! Now I will go for a 'blood filled gingerbread man!' There was a movie that VooDoo Donuts was in... cant remember

WHAT?!? KRISPY KREMES are a measly 25min walk away????? I wish I had one just an HOUR's drive away!

Upvote 0
GMaps says it's a 9min drive from the apartment. :)

I am the biggest fan of GMap .. long before android. man if I were there, Id make that 8 min drive FOR you!.. its raining here in Hoostin, I mean steady and constant. dark outside , got a bite of chill in the air.

PERFECT weather to crawl up to a dozen of glazed ones! Lemme Gmap and see where the closest one to this city is..dang it ,I might have to make that drive!

Gmap says 208 miles away about a 3.5 hour drive to San an

Screenshot_2013-09-21-08-29-58.png

Upvote 0
RICO i need more Krispy Kreme to satisfy my addiction haha

ROKKL (ROLLING ON KRISPY KREMES LAUGHN)...

Now W H Y am i just now getting email notification of postings here! 1:11 am. Saturday Nov 2 and i receiced an up date from Thursdays post TODAY!

IM sorry Blkblt! I A T E "erry" one of them sweet morsels - finished em off an hour ago! If i "knowed" you posted your needs in time i "wooda" shipped them by that same USPS - UPS /FedEx Guy....surely he wouldnt eat the shipment a second time......oh well.

Upvote 0
Don't know about you Rico but my cut will be, and nothing less than, REAL KK's. A LOT of them. Delivered to my door. Still warm. Dripping in gooey glaze. I don't want no stinkin' money. I want my dang KK's!!!!!!!!!

AYMEN MY ANDROIDIAN SISTER!!!! whats stinky grimey money? !? Its full of germs from who knows who and WHERE THEIRS hands been! We.K-N-O-W our KRISPY KREMES are pure ans sweeeeeeet! Yeah! I am with @Clemmy-Trey on T-H-I-S one. Pay US in KRISPY KREME KURRENCY ONLY!

Upvote 0
RICO i need more Krispy Kreme to satisfy my addiction haha

Blkbltkid! i got up early at 3am to ship your KRISPY KREMES FRESH OFF THE BELT!!!! Be on the watch for that USPS - UPS - DSL - FEDEX-TYPE-GUY! you KNOW how he gets when that KK aroma fill his Post Office.....oops...i mean UPS....OOPs. FEDEX...Yeah thats it! "Fedex" truck!!!

1375273392_picsay-1375273392.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones