• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The person above you...

Your avatar picture totally weirds me out. Oh and NightAngel, Italy is really nice. Some areas are better than others, obviously. My favorite areas are definately Capri and Venice =) (sorry this is the first time I've read this thread in, like, a month lol)

So you've been to several places in italy?? I SO HATE YOU!! LOL

So have you been on the canals? Does seeing it in movies do it any justice? Any good pics you could share??

Upvote 0
Yeah I've been to Rome, Venice, Capri, Sicily, Como, Milan, Florance, Naples.... I can't remember all the places lol.

Yeah we took a Gondala ride through the canals. I think there's one or two pics of them in my main album. I have tons and tons of pics. When I get home I'll upload some to photobucket or something and post the link =)

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
Yeah I've been to Rome, Venice, Capri, Sicily, Como, Milan, Florance, Naples.... I can't remember all the places lol.

Yeah we took a Gondala ride through the canals. I think there's one or two pics of them in my main album. I have tons and tons of pics. When I get home I'll upload some to photobucket or something and post the link =)

Yes please do. Always interested in Italy. My great grandmother was born there and think I was 10 when she passed. Hot to talk with her a lot. My mom has some killer recipes handed down from her.

Upvote 0
NightAngel!! I uploaded some of my pics from Italy. I don't remember where they're all from but I did my best captioning them so you can see what they are. They're uploaded in the order we saw them. Unfortunately I don't have pics of everything we saw because the rest are on a CD, not on my PC. Here's the link.

**EDIT** If you click "slideshow" and "fullscreen" you'll be able to see the pictures with the captions and stuff.

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]NightAngel!! I uploaded some of my pics from Italy. I don't remember where they're all from but I did my best captioning them so you can see what they are. They're uploaded in the order we saw them. Unfortunately I don't have pics of everything we saw because the rest are on a CD, not on my PC. Here's the link.

**EDIT** If you click "slideshow" and "fullscreen" you'll be able to see the pictures with the captions and stuff.[/COLOR]

Thanks! I'm a total voyeur, lol. Don't remember where she was born exactly.... will have to ask my mother if I remember to call her. :) on phone at work but I will check them out in the mornings when I get home.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones