• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MrPassion

May 31, 2010
I have spent the last two years with the Instinct. Now with a couple days on the Evo I would like to comment on a couple of big improvements. I liked the Instinct and it was flawless as a phone. The Evo with its large screen blows it away. Colors on videos and in photos on web browsers are way better. I am a webmaster for a site that is very photo intensive and my opinion is that the Evo colors are very accurate. This is no small thing as our customers need to see the products clearly if they are to make buying decisions.
Text in the browser will auto adjust when you expand the screen and I could read articles without my reading glasses which I need for almost everything. These two things make the web actually usable on my phone now.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones