• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

.:[]~ The Triumphant Thread ~[]:.

Right on *high fives* I heard they are one of the best chains in the nation. The franchise started in Illinois and expanded from there. They dont have many locations but they make burgers soo juicy :p now im hungry again at 4:32am.

~ Sent from my Triumph using Tapatalk ~

Five Guys started in the DC area so it's a sort of local for us! I know they're all over the place now. I loved In n Out when I lived in California but Five Guys still has the better fries.

Upvote 0
Meh, sometimes they over do the fixins / variety thing. I have to look, I keep hearing about Five Guys, but I haven't seen one in the northeast yet.
They have Five Guys here in Ohio now, they're pretty good. Make sure to order the small fries, they give you like a whole basket lol. Oh, and all the peanuts you can eat while you're waiting for your burger.

Upvote 0
Five Guys started in the DC area so it's a sort of local for us! I know they're all over the place now. I loved In n Out when I lived in California but Five Guys still has the better fries.
You are right, Five Guys started in the DC area, We only have one within 20 miles from here in Oakland.

In n Out Burger are seldom here as well. But I know in Southern California, an In n Out Burger is in every city in the greater Los Angeles area :D

Upvote 0
Happy Birthday to me.
Happy Birthday to me.
Happy Birthday you know thee.
Age 27, that's me! :D

Adam_27th_Birthday-01.jpg
My name is not Adam and no that's not me, hehe :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones