• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME] Watermark'd {CM 6.0.0 RC1}

Does that mean we'll have to install 1.0 first and then patch 1.5; or is it a complete theme? I noticed 1.5 was a far smaller file than 1.0. :thinking:

No, I am redoing some parts of the theme. As I said before, the GMAIL one will be exactly as it is in 1.0

Icons will change for Facebook, Picasa, Voice, etc.

The "menu" buttons you see will all be "themed together" not different looking icons.

Notification bar has updated.

I just havent changed some of the items in the other parts, but I wanted to get the 1.5 out to have some feedback on the different icons in the notification bar. Anywho, by 2.0, most of the "system apps" will be themed and ready to roll.

Upvote 0
Will try again in a while, but I had CM RC2 going fine, installed Watermark'd 1.5 and it wouldn't boot.

I used the Wipe Data and Cache option in ROM manager but it obviously didn't because when I booted RC2 the theme was still there. I'm really starting to dislike ROM Manager.

1. Go to ROMManager.
2. Select "Download ROM"
3. Select CyanogenMod
4. Select CyanogenMod 6.0.0-RC2

For some reason, it just won't update unless you go into that area to get it. Not sure why. Not an issue on my part, more ROMManager.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones