• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Themes for Build 2.0.A.0.54

I recently got the update to 2.0.A.0.504 which I have rooted, cleaned up and optimised with JIT V2, with xRecovery too.

I am very happy with the performance of the device under this configuration but I'd like to get a theme to update the look of the UI.

I like the Eminence and Darkstyle stuff but which themes are 2.0.A.0.504 compatible?

Cheers,

A

I recently got the update to 2.0.A.0.504 which I have rooted, cleaned up and optimised with JIT V2, with xRecovery too.

I am very happy with the performance of the device under this configuration but I'd like to get a theme to update the look of the UI.

I like the Eminence and Darkstyle stuff but which themes are 2.0.A.0.504 compatible?

Cheers,

A

As far as I know Darkstyle is a theme for Android 2.2 and Eminence isn't just a custom theme, but also an image....so it will wipe out whatever you have loaded. You could obviously do a Backup first of your current setup using xRecovery, then to a restore of the Eminence image (which is a custom image and a custom theme)

And the Eminence is running 2.0.a.0.24....but it doesn't matter, because you have the xRecovery loaded, you could create a couple 2.1 images and a 1.6 image and switch between them if you want.

BTW...if you do download and extract Eminence....rename the folder when you copy it onto the SDCard so that it has no spaces in it.

Reactions: Ascalon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones