• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root theming websites

McLovlein13

Android Enthusiast
Nov 1, 2010
Minnesota
ok so im still pretty new to the rooting game but i hate leaving my notification icons the same for to long... i only know of droidpirate to download icons and such to theme my phone, the problem is, ive gotten into 4 bootloops and im getting annoyed... so post what site u guys get your theming icons and if you want include pictures or screenshots. thanks!

ok so im still pretty new to the rooting game but i hate leaving my notification icons the same for to long... i only know of droidpirate to download icons and such to theme my phone, the problem is, ive gotten into 4 bootloops and im getting annoyed... so post what site u guys get your theming icons and if you want include pictures or screenshots. thanks!

Droidpirate is the only site i know of that just has icons. We get our themes by porting them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones