• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

these are not the links youre looking for

JamesLee

Lurker
Oct 30, 2014
Hi y'all

Just joined up (with the intention of telling you about my wonderful game ;) .. totally not a spammer! :D)

Cant post links yet, so a quick intro... been developing games for a few years now, most of that time was spent working on a pc title (which I STILL havnt finished).. you can find out more about that by youtubing Inferno Tech Demo if youre interested. (cant link... boo)

Decided to actually release some games, so just finished up Hardkour. Took me a few months (most of that time dragging my feet doing the animations)..

My first actual release, and first Android game for that matter! Currently only on Android, but coming to IOS/WP8 at some point. Been an interesting project. Learnt a bunch about doing Android dev.

Maybe one day when Im a big AndroidForums kid ill post some links! whats the restriction on this btw? Had a quick look through forum rules but couldnt see anything obvious.

Cheers
JL

Nice title.:D

You should be all set to post links now. Please post an annoucement in this forum:
App & Game Announcements - Android Forums

Give the stickies a read, they are brief, but contain some important information for developers that like posting the "totally aren't spammers.":p

If you want any additional help, feel free to send me a private message. Good luck with your games.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones