• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

This driver should lose his license and go to jail. Period.

rootabaga

Android Expert
Aug 11, 2014
Crazyville, CA
Even if I were not a motorcyclist, I would be incensed. The motorcyclist makes a pass that is clearly illegal. However, a motorist he is overtaking purposefully veers into him (apparently irritated that he is passing unlawfully), causing him to crash. When asked about it by another motorcyclist -- who captured it on video -- the guy says "I don't care."
I hope I am not the only one who believes the driver should go to jail and have his license revoked. He is a menace to society. For a minor traffic violation, and with absolutely no excuse whatsoever, he decided to make himself judge, jury and, very nearly, executioner.

Caught on Camera: Car Veers Into Motorcycle Tossing Riders Onto Road

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/caught-on-camera-car-veers-into-motorcycle-tossing-riders-onto-road-547

Even if I were not a motorcyclist, I would be incensed. The motorcyclist makes a pass that is clearly illegal. However, a motorist he is overtaking purposefully veers into him (apparently irritated that he is passing unlawfully), causing him to crash. When asked about it by another motorcyclist -- who captured it on video -- the guy says "I don't care."
I hope I am not the only one who believes the driver should go to jail and have his license revoked. He is a menace to society. For a minor traffic violation, and with absolutely no excuse whatsoever, he decided to make himself judge, jury and, very nearly, executioner.

Caught on Camera: Car Veers Into Motorcycle Tossing Riders Onto Road

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/caught-on-camera-car-veers-into-motorcycle-tossing-riders-onto-road-547
[emoji33] I agree with ya bro! [emoji28] I've been T-Boned by a Mail Truck that looked dead at me, Lol.. Boy I was cussing "Blue's Clues". [emoji12] .."Mail time!!" [emoji40] Most ppl have no idea what we endure in a wreck.. Props for bringing this to a broader outlet for our viewing, @rootabaga

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones