• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

This is how crazy iSheep are...

You know, after reading that post and that hes doing it for a fun experience, I think its cool. There's nothing wrong with wanting to do something fun and different for a change.

Yeah, at first I was like "what an idiot", and I still wouldn't do it, but I could see how it'd be fun for an Apple geek to do that. Not saying I'd camp out for anything really, except in the woods, but hey, some people find different things fun I guess.

He looks like he's enjoying himself and the Apple store seems to enjoy having a fanboy around, so it's fun for everyone!

Upvote 0
You know, after reading that post and that hes doing it for a fun experience, I think its cool. There's nothing wrong with wanting to do something fun

Yeah, at first I was like "what an idiot", and I still wouldn't do it, but I could see how it'd be fun for an Apple geek to do that. Not saying I'd camp out for anything really, except in the woods, but hey, some people find different things fun I guess.

He looks like he's enjoying himself and the Apple store seems to enjoy having a fanboy around, so it's fun for everyone!

I don't.... how could you not shower for a full week :eek:

Tapatalk. Samsung Moment. Yep.

Upvote 0

Never been camping for a week I presume? I mean there's ways around that.... bar of soap and go into the bathroom that he has and use the sink and wash vital areas (armpits, feet, etc).... you can even do it if you just have a jug of water. I guess I can understand it more cuz I was military and remember the times I was out in the field for a week or so at a time.

Upvote 0

Never been camping for a week I presume? I mean there's ways around that.... bar of soap and go into the bathroom that he has and use the sink and wash vital areas (armpits, feet, etc).... you can even do it if you just have a jug of water. I guess I can understand it more cuz I was military and remember the times I was out in the field for a week or so at a time.

Yeah I have but the "camping" sites always had a shower room. I'm just weird about that, I shower twice daily.

Upvote 0
Sure he's enjoying it, and I don't begrudge him for it. But I can't help but wonder if he would be enjoying it should it not have garnered him any attention. If the news cameras weren't on him, and the store employees ignored him, would he be questioning his decision within the first 24hrs?

Perhaps I'm just feeling a bit pessimistic today, but I can't help but think that all those Apple fans on the forum which ardently support and praise him would be singing a much more negative tune if it were somebody doing it for a non-apple device.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones