• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Thrive - no music store in market?

beestea

Oct 18, 2010
I have a fully updated thrive, but for some reason I have yet to get the android market update which enables the music store. Is this a thrive issue, honeycomb issue, or google delay? Is there anything I can do to get the official market update? (I don't want to install the ported apk that is floating around).

Not sure what the deal is with the market updates, the way it happens appears to be quite random. Many users of my handset (Desire HD) haven't had their market updated yet, but my GF's handset (Zte Blade) gets regular updates.

For what it's worth, I install them manually as they come out and I've never had any issues with them. I'm currently on 3.4.4 if you want me to link you to a download of that?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones