• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TitanFall

VoidedSaint

Resident Ninja
Feb 10, 2010
Virginia
Will anyone be playing it?

I played the beta last night for the first time online and I got to tell ya, it is pretty wicked cool.
the graphics are very crisp.
and the melee attack is still something to be desired(kicking someone) but i do not know if it kills them in one hit.

however when approaching someone from behind instead of kicking, you snap their neck and turn their head completely around(and if it is happening to you, you will see the view turn to where you are facing the other person before the kill cam comes up.

there are still a few things that can be changed to make it better.
but this game does seem like it is the answer for a failing call of duty franchise.

I have the beta on PC, but I'm honestly not all that impressed. It is still in beta, so I won't judge it until it is a final product.

I was iffy about it until i played it online with other beta users, I wasn't iffy about it after that. the mechanics were a lot better. however taking down a titan with the anti titan round is about 5-8 shots almost.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones