• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

titanium backup help

idiggplants

Mar 10, 2011
just finally rooted my razr hd. for the main purpose of restoring things with titanium backup from my original razr(non hd)

when i go into titaniium backup, menu, batch actions... restore missing apps with data... there are 7 things there... adobe flash, reader appstore and 3 other things. all with strikes through them. in my titanium backup folder on my sd card there are 978 items. lots of apk.gz files, and a bunch of .properties files. i know that i have a lot more apps backed upt ehre, but nothing is showing up.

i have the backup folder location set to that folder too.

gah!!!

Sounds though like youv put the titaniumbackup folder in wrong place. By default i think it should be on root of SD0, internal SD or whatever. Dont give up. Your files are there :beer:

That's what I am thinking, it seems harder and harder to differentiate from internal sources and external these days on newer devices.

Allowing TB to scan the entire device should check all possible mount points.

Upvote 0
Ah its not as bad as i thought uploadfromtaptalk1384370911606.jpg :D

Upvote 0
This is something very common, and I think I've seen this happen more times than anything else that could happen with TB. I wrote about it in my tutorial here.

Go into the Backup/Restore tab and then into Filters and make sure that Filter by Type is all ticked. If not, when you go to restore you will not see all of your backups.

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones